• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio that's reversed not playing

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the newest Premiere Pro Beta with an M1 Macbook Pro. When I reverse and change the speed of audio it plays back fine. But after I edit the levels with the pen tool, the audio won't play back. Current work around is using a fade transition.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I tried the fade transitions, they didn't make any difference.  Still no audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023 and this is still an issue for me. its weird because certain audio clips reversed play fine and others are muted. There doesnt seem to be any difference between the clips either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is Matt from the Adobe Audio team.  I've tried a few things and cannot reproduce this (In Premiere Beta 23.3.0x17.  Could someone post a copy of their PrProj that show this so I can investigate further?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've attatched a screenshot of the audio clip (the one in question is the one to the right of the playhead) before I reverse it, and after I reverse it (it has a red line across the clip, still has a waveform, but plays on mute, and nothing shows up in the audio meters either.) When I return the clip to its non-reversed form it works fine again. I've even noticed that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't- seemingly randomly. Restarting Premiere doesn't help. I've used this same process of reversing audio in recent weeks, and it's worked perfectly, so I'm not sure why this issue is popping up all of a sudden.
Any help would be appreciated.

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources