• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beta 15.x does NOT sync my CC workspaces or keyboard shortcuts!

LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the 15.x beta. Went to sync ... it supposedly synced fine after a couple minutes.

However ... none of my workspaces nor my keyboard shortcuts, nor a single one of my presets appeared!

I re-upped from Pr2020 to my CC account, re-down-synced in 2021, and after a bit of watching the bar complete its slow crawl, it says syncing complete.

But again, not one of my preferences, settings, workspaces, presets, nor keyboard shortcut panel were added.

This is NOT syncing. Period.

Neil

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workspaces are a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mattchristensen 

This problem that Beta15 doesn't see and apply our profiles basically makes this a non-usable thing.

My workspaces, my presets, my keyboard shorts, all those things that make working in this app are not functional.

And I can't even find where the layouts & such that the Beta15 app is using ... every location I've searched on my Win10 machine from my <username> through all Documents, Creative Cloud files, AppData, and all ... show my layouts listed.

But they're not available in Beta15 either by syncing via CC nor by finding and replacing them in a file somewhere. And until I can do so, Beta15 ain't getting any use here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources