• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen when doing just about anything

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows forced a big update overnight, and with it came a new issue in Premiere Beta (not the normal version, the normal version seems unaffected). Anytime I move my mouse or select things in Beta, the whole scrteen goes black for a few seconds, the same way it does as if you changed the monitors resolution, essentially rendering the Beta unusable for me right now. Having no access to the text window in Premiere 2021 (or at least, I cant seem to find it in the latest update), I kinda need the Beta to work for my work. 

What I've tried: switching back and forth from Mercury Software and Cuda playback, updating and reverting Premiere Beta, updating and reverting Nvidia's drivers. The reason I believe it may be something I've missed, or something in Beta, is its only happening in Premiere Beta - every other app seems to work fine. 

My setup: 

i7 8700k

RTX 3070

32gb Ram

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT: I found captions in 2021, turns out I was still using 2020. However I'd still like to get the Beta going as I use it regularly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources