• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bring The improved multi-monitor scale support to Premiere.

Enthusiast ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new feature in AE is amazing: "Improved multi-monitor scale support: The user interface, especially on Windows, can be placed on or moved between monitors set to different display scales/resolutions, and look correct and sharper without having to relaunch the app. "

It is something I've wanted in premiere for a very long time. I have two differnt DPI montirs and dragging a bin to a deparate montior the text and images are always funny. 

TOPICS
Feature request , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have an issue with moving things between monitors, they look fine.

It's that Premiere simply can't see the borders of other monitors. You can't just set a second panel up in another monitor and 'maximize' it to that screen, you have to manually drag edges & corners to size. And IF for some reason you change your monitor layout window in Windows, then ... every freaking layout you've made is now WRONG. And you have to reset.

They simply need to rebuild the mult-monitor code.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources