• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with MOGRT containing PNG with transparency

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found, that in one of my mogrt files one of the elements are not showing ("black square") when i import it into PP Beta on Apple Silicon. But everything is ok in PP 2021 on same macbook or another PC.

I opened it in AE and found, that this "black" element is an PNG file with transparency. Changing PNG format to PSD (and re-export mogrt) make this file works fine in all versions of PP (including arm beta version).

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Hi Ivan, 

There are a handful of formats and effects that are currently not working in the latest Beta of Premiere on Apple silicon. The major ones include .mp4s and .pngs. We are in active development to bring those online for y'all. Keep an eye out on announcements for further updates. 

Thanks,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ivan, 

There are a handful of formats and effects that are currently not working in the latest Beta of Premiere on Apple silicon. The major ones include .mp4s and .pngs. We are in active development to bring those online for y'all. Keep an eye out on announcements for further updates. 

Thanks,

Dacia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources