• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Closed Captioning Not Working

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio transcription works fine, but when I chose "Create Captions" it is a gray bar that never progresses. I let it run for 30 minutes and still no progress. Is this a bug?gray box.PNG

TOPICS
Bug , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of people are going to notice this! I was testing Subtitles; you were testing Closed Caption creation?

See my bug report:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/create-captions-from-transcript-broken-in-15-4-buil...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did see your post and it looks like the same problem. Adding "closed" to my title may be misleading. I'm just trying to "Create Captions" after Auto-Transcripting. Closing and reopening my program created in my attached screenshot, but no text appears in the caption section. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources