• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: DISCUSS: Premiere Pro on Apple Silicon M1

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je monte des vidéos multicam avec des objets graphiques essentiels que j'ai créer sur after effect. Depuis peu, je suis passé d'un macbook pro avec une puce intel aux nouveaux macbook pro M1. 

Depuis, impossible d'exporter en H264 sur les mac M1 (j'ai testé sur 2 M1) car des glitch vert apparaissent (voir vidéo).

J'ai tout essayé, refaire les assets, changer les débits, convertir les fichiers... La seul solution pour moi est de revenir sur le mac intel pour exporter, pas évidement de transporter 2 ordinateurs tous les jours.

Les exports fonctionnent très bien sur des ordinateurs munis de puce intel aussi mac que PC.

J'ai également trouvé la solution d'exporté en Prores, cela fonctionne mais les fichiers sont beaucoup trop lourd et c'est pas une solution pereine pour mon utilisation.

On m'a dit de passer sur les anciennes versions première car j'ai la dernière mais je ne sais pas comment convertir un projet pour une ancienne version...

Si vous avez donc des solutions à ce problème je vous en serai reconnaissant.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing your render engine from metal to software only for your exports with Green glitches. This will slow down your exports because it is not taking advantage of metal GPU engine. You can also send your exports to queue to media encoder with the same render setting set to software only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci mais savez-vous pourquoi ca fait cela ? Est-ce un problème adobe ou est-ce un problème de mon côté ? Et si c'est de chez vous quand est-ce que ca pourrait être régler car je suis obligé d'avoir une deuxième machine pour faire les rendus. 

merci

Valentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why this is still hapening in the current version. I've seen the green glitches issue on a M1 mac mini this past week and the only thing that solved is was to go back to software only. Hopefully Adobe and Apple work together on making their M1 graphics drivers better soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sure would be nice if Adobe sent out a list of issues using the M1 Max or M1 Chipset. It's obvious there are many problems. I sent my Mac back to Apple, they concluded that all is working as developed. Adobe's software is not built to use on the M1 Silicon Chipset, yet. Although some algorhythms take advantage of the speed, many don't and actually run slower (my issues).  I waited 2 years to purchase and upgrade for speed enhancements in the 10 core gpu. It seems I didn't wait long enough, which is sad. This is the future of Apple, and Adobe should have been on this, 2-4 years ago with beta units from Apple. How long do I have to wait for a CC version that totally supports M1 and increases render times, allows for more layers in real time, playback is smooth, more effects are real time, etc? With a 10 core, or faster, GPU, Adobe Premiere should be flying through these heavy draws on CPU/GPU/Ram, but IT IS NOT. If you are upgrading, wait until Adobe "catches up" some day in the future. Maybe 10 years? No status is ever given as to their advancement.

Good luck. I'm horribly disappointed and have gone back to my i7, which is actually faster running Premiere Pro's latest version 11/2022. We count on Adobe to stay current with technology and inform us when their products are compatible. I see a ball dropped here!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines