• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential graphics bug

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated to V22 build 24 and the latest version of AE beta. Now I cannot edit my essential graphics in realtime. When I adjust a parameter the video in the program monitor freezes. If I hit play I can hear audio but video remains frozen. When I try to render the effect the render window opens but does nothing. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Red Letter Films

Are you referring to making changes to parameters in the Essential Graphics Panel or comps created via Essential Properties? 

So far I have tried simple cases of both on my end and I'm not running into any issues. Would it be possible to share the project that you're working with or describe what kind of files, layers, expressions, and / or effects you're using? 

Thanks so much, 

Dacia

- Dacia Saenz, AE Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issues occur when editing a simple call-out or lower third mogrt file in the essential graphics panel. The issue keeps changing with every update of Pr and Ae. I’m currently using V22 Beta Build 30 and I am able to edit parameters in the EG panel but there is still a lag in response in the program monitor, sometimes as long as 30 seconds.

The video is a 4 camera multicam sequence in 1080 23.98. The video only has basic Lumetri correction and no other effects or captions. The mogrt files are third party purchases that I’ve been using successfully for almost a year. I’m running a 2014 Mac Pro 3.5GHz 6-core with MacOS 10.15.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mogrts can be slow for a multitude of reasons-- expression-heavy comps, lots of render-intensive effects, etc. There are also ways to optimize them to make them more nimble.

Is it possible for you to send me the Mogrts and a screen recording of what you're seeing? I don't think you can attach them directly on this forum but if you could share a Dropbox or Google Drive link that would be awesome!

Please feel free to DM me the link instead if that works better for you 🙂 

Thanks,

Dacia

- Dacia Saenz, AE Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources