• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export file flickering for M1

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit the some video clip using clip speed/duration adjust and export it. 

I found out the flickering exporting file.

*program:beta the lastest version

apple 24inch m1 chip

16G memory

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sion0D45,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you share a video file that shows the flickering? Also, did you try exporting the project with the latest official release?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently , I use the iMac 24inch with m1 chip 

After that, I’ve got the same problem with offical version and beta version .

Especially, when I use the function with speed/duration 

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 12.07.33 pm.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the source of the media files? Have you tried exporting through "Software Only"? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-prem...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Katika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, ive tried it but the same output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive got the same issue with my "Macbook Pro 13" M1 2020". 
I normally work with Premiere Pro on my windows machine. But now i got this laptop from work. Everything i export or make proxy, makes some flickering. I thought I was doing something wrong, but I can't find the issue. So I tried to open a project, that i know works 100% on my PC, and when I opened the project om my MacBook Pro 13", exported it, and now the video makes som flicker/jitter as you can see at the uploaded image. I just can't figure it out why this happen. 248555439_10223141918951192_6100933911253005742_n.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues here. Was on the phone to Adobe for 3 hours and they couldn't fix it. 
Did anyone find a work around? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issues still. It's May 2022 and when I export videos with the M1 Pro 2021 Version my edited 5K files (RED RAW) are flickering as hell. If I scale it down to HD it's having more troubles. If I export it with hardware encoding, than chances are better. Media Encoder also raises the chances. But still it's a 9/10 try to get it without problems. With Software encoding it gets definitely worse. Always used H264. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an example how the flickering looks like. Sometimes it's for 5 sec, someimtes only for 1ms. Both is horrible.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 16.49.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like the same issue I had. The only work around I found is to open Premiere with Rosetta and export it that way. Premiere will crash and be really slow opening in Rosetta but if you can get as far as exporting that fixed it for me. Seems to be an issue with Red Raw files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources