Unable to export mediaTT  Help me 

ภาพหน้าจอ 2563-07-15 เวลา 21.20.19.png

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

A new build of Premiere Pro Beta has been posted to Creative Cloud that should resolve this crash when exporting. It will be shown as version 14.3.2.27

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry this is happening. The good news is that this crash has already been identified and there will be a fix in the next Beta version for Premiere Pro. Keep an eye on the Updates section of the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know I wasn't the only one having this issue. This bug has been a pain the last few days. I've had to use the workaround of making edits in Premiere and then importing the sequences through Media Encoder just to get exports out. The beta for Premiere had been solid until this point. Almost cost me 2 days of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Part of the goal of the public Beta is that it will keep things more generally stable as we get immediate feedback on crashes like this. There's always going to be some risk of issues like this, though we'll do our best to fix them as soon as we can.

Another workaround would be to open the project in the shipping version of Premiere Pro (14.3) as the projects are compatible, and do your exporting from there. It can be installed side by side with Premiere Pro Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A new build of Premiere Pro Beta has been posted to Creative Cloud that should resolve this crash when exporting. It will be shown as version 14.3.2.27

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources