Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU rendering of effects changed, breaking existing projects

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

In the latest beta version of Premiere (15.4.0 build 24) there seems to be a bug when a project renderer is set to GPU. I am attaching a .zip file demontrating how a simple sequence render gets totaly different results when switched from software renderer to a GPU one. It's happening on Windows and Mac (Intel or ARM version).

How to reproduce the issue: 

1. Download a sample project from here (I wasn't able to attach the project here for some reason):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vudq52udk8ce9zz/Premiere%2015.4.0%20build%2024%20GPU%20render%20issue.zip?...

2. Open a sequence named "Sequence"

3. Change renderer for the project to see different result

The bug happens when you use multiple Transform effects on top of each other which is pretty common for some types of transitions. However, it probably happens to other effects too, I haven't tried that. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting this issue, Alexander. 

We're looking into this and I will let you know what I find out as soon as I hear back from devs. 

Thanks,

Dacia

- Dacia Saenz, AE Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources