• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hindi transcription font name?

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got access to the transcription feature of Premiere Pro (beta) and it's working smoothly.

I noticed the option use another language than English and I had some footage in Hindi so I experimented with it and it blew my mind when it transcripted it instantly with 100% accuracy.

The issue is: On the transcription window it shows accurate spellings in Hindi but on the subtitle window / program window the spellings are different for some of the words (this is very common for Hindi fonts). Mainly the font which Adobe used for transcription is different than what we are using. We tried to fetch the font name and used a variety of Hindi fonts but still haven't found the right font. 

Someone told me Adobe by default uses Adobe Clean but I guess that's a native font for the English language. 

I need to help in finding the exact Hindi font which is being used for transcription in Hindi. 

Attaching screenshots for your reference.

TOPICS
Error , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?