I recently got access to the transcription feature of Premiere Pro (beta) and it's working smoothly.
I noticed the option use another language than English and I had some footage in Hindi so I experimented with it and it blew my mind when it transcripted it instantly with 100% accuracy.
The issue is: On the transcription window it shows accurate spellings in Hindi but on the subtitle window / program window the spellings are different for some of the words (this is very common for Hindi fonts). Mainly the font which Adobe used for transcription is different than what we are using. We tried to fetch the font name and used a variety of Hindi fonts but still haven't found the right font.
Someone told me Adobe by default uses Adobe Clean but I guess that's a native font for the English language.
I need to help in finding the exact Hindi font which is being used for transcription in Hindi.