• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import new clips

Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I import new clips with the new import panel without making a new sequence in an existing project.

Is this even possible, or am I missing something.

I don't see a way to disable Create New Sequence.

BTW the beta does not draw very well on a 4K monitor W10.

AnnBens_0-1629634220022.png

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Build 63. There is a little toggle button to the right of "Create new sequence" - which is not in your screenshot.

It appears to be on by default the first time I opened it. But turned off, it was sticky, including for creation of a new project.

Unrelated: I just discovered that I cannot File -> Save or Save As etc my project from the Import or Export screens. I must go back to Edit in order to do so. That seems odd. In the "old" format, you can do these things with Media Browser open; you cannot using the Export dialogue.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded build 63: it's the same. I twirled the new sequence up in the hope it would not create a new sequence, but alas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird, seems to be a UI drawing issue then. The twirldown won't have any impact, but as Stan mentioned there should be one of those "iOS inspired" toggle switches that should appear to the right of the "Create new sequence" text, that should be there regardless of where the expander is twirled down or not. It should appear aligned with the "Maximize video output" button in the header (top right).

Capture.JPG

I also noticed your tooltip (create a sequence from selections) doesn't render out the light grey bubble background that it's suppose to have. Another indicator of it being a UI rendering issue.

What are your system specs? Are your GPU drivers relatively up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After seeing your UI I decided to trash pref and guess what!! Back in business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha! Some things never change. Good ol' reliable trash preferences. Glad to hear it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources