Copied

While opening my project, it seems like MP3 files are not supported

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post more information about the type of computer you are using, what OS version, and what specific version of Premiere Pro Beta?

Note: if you are using the new Premiere Pro Beta for Apple Silicon on one of the new M1 Macs, MP3 is not yet supported. It will be in a future version. Take a minute to read through the announcement post on what is currently supported and what is still in progress: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-premiere-pro-on-apple-silicon-m1/td-p/11691...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Maks5EE3 I have had the same problem. I use audio library off of youtube that always downloads in MP3 format. Does anyone know if you can export in the usable MP4 format from audio library or will the MP3 files have to be converted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources