Exit

New Sequence Dialogue Box Scaling

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2024 Beta

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Version 22H2.

3. Opening a New Sequence or opening the Sequence Settings Dialogue Box.

4. When I want to open a new sequence, the dialogue box that pops up doesn't scale to fit my system. When opening on my laptop screen, it is too large and it doesn't have the ability to manually drag the size around to fit. I have to move it to an external monitor with larger screen space to see the bottom of the dialogue box. 

The Sequence Settings box has the same issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen resolution needs to be 1920x1080 to run Premiere properly.

On a side note, do not edit from One Drive: grand for backup not for editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t edit from onedrive. I edit local from the desktop and external drives. The file extension you’re seeing is the company mandated backup of our computer to onedrive. Unfortunately can’t turn that off without IT admin. The full file extension shows that I work from desktop locally. Also back up to few different places, local and cloud. Thanks for the tip though!

When I move the resolution to 1920x1080, everything is miniscule and is against the recommended resolution settings for my system (6840 x 2160). I can barely read the text at 1920x1080. Is there a way we can add the option to rescale the box so it will work with computer systems that have a larger native resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, hit a typo. My native resolution recommendation is 3840 x 2160

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set windows scaling to 150%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here - why not just allow dialogue boxes to be resized, rather than users having to reconfigure their screen resolutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources