• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO BETA menu in Win10 15.x Beta

LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to enable the new Captions features, we're supposed to go to the Beta menu and select enable new features.

Um ... one leetle problem here?

On my Win10 machine, there is no 'BETA' menu item to start with.

And of course, it supposedly syncs to my CC account ... but still doesn't show ANY of my workspaces, presets, or keyboard shortcuts.

Neil

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

So sorry, with PPro 15.0 beta, New Captions Workflow is now on by default (as is Media Replacement in Motion Graphics Templates), so there was no longer a need for the Beta menu to enable. And... we failed to update everyone of this change. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we need a update......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry, with PPro 15.0 beta, New Captions Workflow is now on by default (as is Media Replacement in Motion Graphics Templates), so there was no longer a need for the Beta menu to enable. And... we failed to update everyone of this change. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Trent Happel 

Captions are available but the transcript panel is still in coming soon mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Ann! I have reported to the team that some folks are still not seeing Transcription enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The beta menu is not present in the latest beta version 15.0.0.BUILD Windows 10 Build 19041.

Screenshot attached 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies. Starting with Premiere Pro 15.0 beta, the Beta menu will no longer be present as the New Captions Workflow is now enabled by default (does not require Beta menu to enable). The main post will be updated soon with this change to 15.0 beta.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no new Beta Menu to the right of the Help Menu on my system. So I'm not able to:

1. Select Enable Feature > New Captions Workflow
  2. You will get a warning that the project version is changing

All of the Transcript and Caption features in the TEXT window are either unavailable or greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this with Premiere Pro 15.0 beta? If so, the Beta menu has been removed from Premiere Pro 15.0 beta, as the New Captions Workflow is now enabled by default in 15.0 beta (no longer requires Beta menu to enable). Working on getting main post updated with this information.

The Transcription functionallity is part of a separate program that you need to apply for early access. For those already accepted, we have seen some reported access issues, which are being investigated.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. I am having that exact issue. I click on the transcribe sequence and it tells me to apply for the early access program. I received an email saying that I should be able to use this feature but it won't work so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aplogies. The Beta menu has been removed from Premiere Pro 15.0 beta, as the New Captions Workflow is now enabled by default in 15.0 beta (no longer requires Beta menu to enable). Working on getting main post updated with this information.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I can not find the  Text panel in my beta version. will it help if I re-install the software ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Legacy Titler ... the Essential Graphics ... which?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ... you probably mean the new text panel for captioning?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking the new Text panel for the new Captions workflow? If so, if you go to Beta menu > Enable Feature, is there a checkmark next to New Captions Workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Beta installed (as of today) and I don't see the Beta menu even though I got the email that I was accepted into the beta. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation, win10 20H2 no beta menu (mail received too)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion. Starting with PPro 15.0 beta, there is no longer a Beta menu for New Captions Workflow. It will now be enabled, by default. If you are not seeing the Text panel in PPro 15.0 beta, please let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan 

In the Beta for 15 just released yesterday, there is no "Beta" menu on my Win10 machine. So the phrase "You must first select the new Captions workflow from the Beta menu, and select "Enable" is irritating.

There IS NO Beta menu to select from.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Trent Happel 

there is no Beta menu.

Think we need an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies. I thought someone was posting an update, but perhaps it got lost in another thread?

Starting with PPro 15.0 beta, there is no longer a Beta menu item and New Captions Wokflow should be on by default.

Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the new Text panel in PPro 15.0 beta - but when I click to transcribe a sequence, I get a splash screen to say 'Speech to Text is coming soon to Premiere Pro  ... 'with a link to join the early access program. Well, according to the email Adobe sent me today, I'm IN the early access program. Am I missing something?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same thing! Thought I did something wrong, followed Jason's tutorial even to see if I overlooked something. Guess it'll come soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By any chance did you use a different email on your application than your Adobe ID? I was informed that these need to be the same in order to have access to Speech to Text early access. I was also told that one of our teams is working to resolve these Adobe ID mismatches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources