• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLAYBACK ISSUES

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every since the latest Premiere update (regular update and beta) .. I can't play native 4k h264 footage anymore.  It's very choppy (mainly when I have two clips on top of each other on separate tracks). I even tried 1/4 resolution and still choppy - unusable.  I never had these issues before update.  I've had multiple layers with effects with no problems.  PLEASE FIX ASAP!! 

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Feedback , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System info? Tried transcoding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a 2.5GHz 14-Core Imac Pro with 64gb Ram and Radeon Pro Vega 64 16gb Video Card.  (which turned out to be a waste of money considering adobe still doesn't take advantage of those cores).  

I don't want to have to go through transcoding process.  This project I'm working on had no issues playing back the 4K footage before the update... now, even at 1/4 resolution - when I place one video on top of another on another track - it's unplayable. I'm also running this project off of a 4-Bay 4TB SSD RAID 0 drive (w/ thunderbolt 3). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources