• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Beta "Locate Media" function can't find RED files... ????

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of premiere beta for M1 (as of 1/4/2021) CAN'T FIND Red files associated with a premiere project that was previously created on the intel version of premiere... When I attempt to locate the files "For example" (A001_0101Z6.RDM ---> A001_R001_0101G3.RDC ---> A001_R001_0101G3_001.R3D)" they simply don't show up. They show up in finder, but the Adobe "Link Media" finder doesn't recognize them..... Is there a way to resolve this on my end or do I have to wait for an update?

TOPICS
Error , Feature request , Feedback , Performance , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

@samgraff The current beta of Premiere Pro for the M1 Macs does not yet support RED media. See the list of supported formats in the announcement post: DISCUSS: Premiere Pro on Apple Silicon M1

RED will be supported in a future update, keep an eye on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@samgraff The current beta of Premiere Pro for the M1 Macs does not yet support RED media. See the list of supported formats in the announcement post: DISCUSS: Premiere Pro on Apple Silicon M1

RED will be supported in a future update, keep an eye on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources