• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere New Beta 24.1.0 Bld 32 default keyboard shortcuts not set to all previous settings

Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening in Premiere New Beta 24.1.0 Bld 32 as well as the updated Premiere 2023.

Opened a project and trying to revise the names of files and use the space bar to play is resulting in my standard system sound effect when something is wrong. I hit the space bar, I get a tone, try and change the name of a video clip, I get a tone. Try to use CMD-S to save the project I get a tone. I'm like WTF?!

Turns out, the default setting for these keyboard shortcuts is not set to the same as it's always been. I resolved the issue by opening keyboard shortcuts and clicking the spacebar then closing it and everything is back to normal. Very frustrating (and time consuming). Is this a bug or has something changed? If changed, why isn't there a dialog telling you this. I never got a window asking if I wanted previous settings to be applied to the update.

Grrrrr.

R.Cates
CSI Productions
If you want peace, be peaceful.
TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?