• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEM TO OPEN THE IMPORTED BIN

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I imported a folder with the video files I was unable to open the folder by double-clicking I will have to import the files separately from the folder individually

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check what the bin options were set for in the preferences? You may need to go and change the preference setting.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm I too cannot open bins/folders when double-clicking:  https://streamable.com/ge857w 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bins/Folders also not opening in today's 14.6.0.40 update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ricardos9936682,

We are aware of the issue and working to fix this. Until the fix is posted in a new build, you should be able to open bins using the "list view".  Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Martie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great Martie thank you very much for your return, no need to apologize at any time, this is part of the process "OUR PRODUCT" is very good. I would like to congratulate you developers who are listening to us to help in the final construction.

Good weekend for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And noting that with the latest update, I too have the problem of needing to be in List view to open bins. What a pleasant surprise!  lol

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We believe this issue should be fixed in Premiere Pro 14.6 Beta 045, which should now be available for download in Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, problem solved, thanks to everyone involved in solving the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the wait, but this issue should now be fixed with Premiere Pro 14.6 that was just released.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/user-guide.html/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources