• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with adding automatic subtitles in Premiere Pro Beta

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After clicking the burtton "Transcribe sequence" in Premiere Pro Beta, I get " Rendering Audio Data" (going on forever and ever) instead of "Transcribing sequence". What do I do wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Pro Beta forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know. Sorry for that. Thanks for moving. I hope to find help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're fine. You're new here and aren't expected to know the ropes. I'm showing you a few of them, is all. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know. Sorry for that. Thanks for moving. I hope to find help

By @M230550337tzd

beta.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue in the current beta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

appears to be fixed in 22.3.0.43

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you are talking about an update of the app? So there is nothing I can do now? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug with transcript creation was fixed in the latest patch update (Beta) which you can download via the Creative Cloud App.

If you need transcriptions without updating Beta you can either use the stable version of Premiere (that is unaffected by this issue) or try to set an in and out point at the start / end of your seqeunce and then select "Transcribe In to Out" in the transcription dialog. That should serve as a workaround for the issue you're facing in the Beta version you have installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me. I am using 22.3.0 Beta. Since I just downloaded it I guess it is the newest version.
As far as I understood from all the tutorials I watched does Ptemiere not offer automatic captions, and that is what I want. I can try your suggestion with the start/end.
Could it help to open the app with Rosetta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to do it with Transcribe In to Out". It acted a little bit different but it still did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources