Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Loading Bar has disappeared

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M1 Premier Pro Beta

The project loading bar (previously located in the bottom right corner) has gone. I found the loading bar very useful and was a quick way to make sure there were no errors and everything had loaded before starting to work on the project. PLEASE BRING IT BACK

Cheers

Jamie

TOPICS
Feature request , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good idea.

@Wes Howell I was not good at noticing the loading bar before, but this would show tha something is happening during the "slowness" I mentioned in this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-new-import-workflow/m-p/12180259#M4037

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loading bar is still there: in the edit tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created my own custom tab, as I would expect most users do, so it would be good to see it no matter what tab you work in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 🙂 Any luck finding a workaround? Someone mentioned Edit Tab but I can't get it to appear in Version 22.1.2. This is very annoying as I can't see when the project is fully loaded and if I start editing too soon it crashes or causes other glitches. 

Couldn't find it being mentioned anywhere else online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources