• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reason for today Beta build forcing project conversion

Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to today's beta build (7/29/21) and noticed that I need to convert the project file. Any particular reason for this? I didn't see anything in the what is new pop up.

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Sorry for the terribly late reply. I was out of office for an extended period of time.

I asked around and I was told that we had to make a project version bump for later 22.0 builds due to some changes being made. Our apologies, this should have been communicated in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol. The Build number might help. But I see no way this would change now, so I wonder if you let an old project file creep in.... But I'm game for looking...

I checked for updates this am (7/29), and then updated. It was build 37 - which in the properties is 7/26/21. I just checked (still 7/29/21) and there is a new update, Build 39, with the date 7/28/21.

All of 2021 (so far) is still project file version 39. My Build 37 project shows 39; and a Build 39 project shows.... (Drum roll please) - omg. Project version 40! 

Really?

@Trent Happel @Wes Howell 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have to convert project too. (build 40).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the terribly late reply. I was out of office for an extended period of time.

I asked around and I was told that we had to make a project version bump for later 22.0 builds due to some changes being made. Our apologies, this should have been communicated in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Trent!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources