• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remix now an options in Essential Sound Panel

LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there's an option under the Duration tab in the ESP for Remix now. I think we should all test the heck out of that & give feedback ... !   😉

Neil

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About time. Just download today's build. Like it already. I hope this doesn't make ppl want to use Audition less now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to map a shortcut for the Remix tool despite the keyboard editor allowing me to do it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH MY GOD I just tried it out for the first time - I have a ~2min. track that I need to be ~20secs....I told PPro to "Remix" it....and it worked perfectly! This is a game-changer for those numerous times I have to trim tracks....counting the bpm, beat matching...looping verses etc...all a thing of the past! THANK YOU Adobe! 😁😁😁😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it had beat markers it would be utopia....  I use a 3rd party tool called Beat Edit today, its snot bad, but workflow is not ideal.  I am tone deaf and honestly cant count beats, so I depend on this sort of tool.  Would be nice if it existed within premier in even a basic way for application of video cuts.

I'm excited about remix within Premier,  I will have to find some time to try this beta out on a small project I can afford the 'risk' of a beta on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beat Edit is an awesome plugin. But it's a different action than the "remix", which is simply a way of timing the music track to the length of the video track. Different tasks, both incredibly helpful.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources