• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene detection crashes Premiere

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In v.14.4.0.28 Scene detection crashes the Premiere software everytime.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gerald0101 Can you please share the machine configuration you are using and can you please try the reproducing on the latest beta build 14.4.30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me, but only clips longer than 20 minutes, and it crashes my iMac, it restarts the computer. I am trying to use the tool on footage captured by Zoom calls and it doesn't work, it messes up with my desktop computer every single time.

Specs:

Adobe Premiere Pro Version 14.7.0 (Build 23)

macOS Big Sur Version 11.1

3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 575X 4 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@EduardoAyres Could you upload a copy of your crash report here? Please attach it as a file rather than copy/paste into the text box here as it is very long.

An easy way to find the recent logs is to open Premiere Pro, then go to the Help menu and choose "Reveal Log Files...". This may open a few Finder windows, but look for one showing a folder called Diagnostic Reports. The crash report would be something like "Adobe Premiere Pro 2020_YYYY-MM-DD-TTTTTT_computername.crash"

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The DiagnosticReport I have here is from July (2020-06-18). When the crash happened two days ago, my whole computer restarted and I didn't see any warning signs of premiere creating reports or asking me to send them to Adobe. I could try to replicate the issue again or send you this old report. Also, how do I send a file through here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources