• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen shot no longer working

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple of updates I have not been able to take a screen shot using the camera icon from the program monitor window. Is there another way to do this?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not used recently. I just updated to Build 39 and tested there. All is fine. If I were you, I'd reset preferences and workspace.

Note that Build 39 (22.0.0) appears to move to a new level of Project file (40) from the rest of PR 2021 (39). I don't know if it is a mistake, but don't update just to test this until we hear from staff.

See this thread;
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/reason-for-today-beta-build-forcing-project-convers...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to build 39 and can now export screen shot from program monitor and source monitor. We'll see what other things have broken today...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Build 40 exports frame just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Build 40? I just updated today and it's called build 39 on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Build 40/39.

I always use the Cloud Desktop Help -> Check for Updates. It often finds an update where there wasn't one, or a newer version. I don't know what happens if you click "Update" and there is a newer version than the one indicated. 

I also don't know if it takes time to update servers around the world. I'm in US east coast.

But I'm impressed with how well the frequent Beta updates are rolling out compared to the old days.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on the West Coast in Vancouver. And sure enough 2 hours after my post there is another update for PR on CC. Like you said Stan, the updates are fast and furious!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources