• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech to text captions and video flickering

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using the beta version of Premier Pro 2021 speech to text for subtitles. I've noticed in my first 2 videos that almost everytime the caption transitions to the next, the my video image flickers darker and then to the original color tone again. How do fix this???

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen this. Can you provide screen shots?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan,

I attached 2 frame grabs - one with a subtitle and the frame right after the subtitle disappears. You can see how the frame becomes darker between captions...when there is no dialogue. I was able to avoid the flickering by extending the subtitles in the timeline so they are back to back with no gaps. I figured the extended subtitle was much better than a flickering video - but obviously not ideal to have subtitles appear well after the dialogue ends:( Any ideas to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no explanation...

Screenshot of your timeline, EGP, and Text Panel?

Another workaround would be to insert an empty caption, or one with just a space?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources