• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

speech to text

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have seen online people using the speech to text transcription to auto create captions on Beta for premiere pro 2021, when I downloaded it, I am still getting a message saying 'speech to text transcription is coming soon to PP' and says to join the early access program.  I have applied today, anyone know how quickly that might happne?  I am full CC subscriber.  

I have contaced adobe on chat but they said to ask the forum!  Any help would be very appreciated as I have a number of short films to make captions for urgently.

Thanks  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Hi C576.

Hope you are sorted out now. If you or others are still facing this issue, simply update Premiere Pro Beta. It should now be available for all editors: Speech to text transcription available to all in public beta.  

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to beta forum.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this. It includes the link to request early access.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/speech-to-text-faq.html

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi C576.

Hope you are sorted out now. If you or others are still facing this issue, simply update Premiere Pro Beta. It should now be available for all editors: Speech to text transcription available to all in public beta.  

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources