• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timecode for Speech to Text transcriptions is incorrect

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Mac, running Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3. I've been testing transcribing sequences in Premiere Pro Beta V. 15.2.0 (Build 14), and I'm running into a funky bug.

I have a test sequence, with starting timecode of 00:59:54:00, and about 10 minutes of dialogue selects. If I transcribe the sequence, the transcription is generally accurate, but the transcription timecode starts at 01:59:48:01, so if I try to find a specific phrase, the playhead jumps an hour ahead in the sequence, where there are no video clips present. If I then move the video clips to where the incorrect transcription timecode starts, the playhead does as it should, and jumps to the correct moment in the dialogue stringout.

However, if I try to re-transcribe with the video clips at this new position, the new transcription timecodes again jump about an hour later. So every time I try to transcribe it is showing the wrong timecodes, and there's no way to manually change their start time to fix the error myself.

TOPICS
Bug , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue. The timecode on my transcriptions incorrect, so playback and caption creation is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Timecode incorrect in what way? See this thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/transcribe-in-to-out-creates-bad-timeco...

This does not appear to be the issue guestwestie12 posted, but I wonder if they are related.

What version of PR Beta are you running? Are you transcribing in to out?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources