• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe Button Greyed Out

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to transcibe a sequence because the Transcribe button is greyed out. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been accepted into the beta tester feature? There would have been an email sent to your Adobe email informing your that you have access to that specific feature.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you connected to network? This is required as transcription is currently a cloud service. If you move your mouse over the ! to the left of the Cancel button, you should see a tooltip explaing the error (eg: Unable to connect to cloud service)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be great if there was a way to troubleshoot the network error. I'm trying to debug where the request destination is for transcription to make sure my company's firewall isn't blocking it through VPN or locally deployed software.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/create-transcript-transribe-button-greyed-out/m-p/120095...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't have an ! next my Cancel button, but logging out of my corporate VPN and restarting Premiere worked.  My company's Security team isn't happy with the solution, but it's a solution. If Adobe comes up with instructions to make this "trusted," let us know!

It's VERY exciting to have this feature!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources