• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe Sequence - my comments

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have access to this service, so I'll give a quick write-up on what's not working. The system creates the subtitles correctly, but when you want to put them on the timeline in the CC track, they only look like this in the attachment below 
Changing the subtitle style in the option: Master Styles in essential Graphics tab will work, but the system will no longer make a new transcription, only this function crashes and you have to restart Premiere Pro beta.
My configuration MacPro 2013 , Mojave 10.4.6

Cheers, 

W

Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 09.55.43.png

[Moderator note: I placed your photo directly into your post. In the future, just drag/drop screen grabs onto your reply text box. Yea, silly forum software.]

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update:

Version 15.0 of Bulid 18 resolves this issue. Everything works great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please embed the image rather than attach it? Click on the icon in the editor window for "Insert Photos," please. Thank you woytekz.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, 

In the new version ( build 19 ) , the feature no longer works . It crashes when creating subtitles

Woytek

Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 13.11.41.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources