Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Transcribe Sequence

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting recieved bad network response when trying to click the transcribe button.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i fixed the issue

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix the issue?

I am unable to click the Transcribe button, which is greyed out for me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific error are you getting? The "bad network response"?

See this staff response:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/my-adobe-premiere-beta-version-is-not-doing-an-auto...

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I get "bad network response".

I am using the latest beta build (version 22), and I am on a trial (just activated the trial today).

I tried signing out and back into the creative cloud, restarting the application, restarting the system. None of it worked so far.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Trent Happel Transcription is active in newest betas. But is there an issue with someone on a trial getting this functionality?

Let's see if Trent or another staff member can clarify.

Just FYI, in the Beta version it is important to identify the build. 22.0.0 is the version; the latest build as of yesterday (7/18/21) is 25 - so 22.0.0.25.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines