Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Preview Multiple Monitors

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steps to reproduce:

When video preview is selected sometimes it spans across 3 out of the 4 of my monitors. overlapping the actual premiere main screen so that you cannot edit.  My preview is selected as my 4k tv which is my farthest left screen and located adjacent to the primary screen where I edit. It will span from left to right across 3 monitors leaving the last one all the way to the right able to work on whatever is displayed there.

I will do an alt-tab to bring up the main premiere window to get it to focus on the program. But as soon as I click on the timeline window the preview window will span across all 3 monitors again. If I do alt-tab and go to my preferences I can turn of screen previews and be able to work again. I will typically leave it off for now as it becomes very annoying to have to go in and shut it off all the time.  Hopefully i explained it well enough in detail. 

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v14.9.0.29
    OS: Windows v10.0.19042, RAM: 31.94 GB, CPUs (logical): 16 

Nvidia GTX 1080 TI  with latest display drivers installed. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One other thing to note. It does the same thing in After Effects Beta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources