Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

We Need a Color Management PANEL

Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are continual frustrations in dealing with the completely new color management/processing system in the Pr2022 version ... one of the biggest being most users can NOT find where the CM controls are to begin with.

We need a full CM Panel ... listed in the Windows menu, with all the other Panels such as Info, History, Essential Graphics & such.

That is floatable, dockable, and houses ALL CM settings both defaults and changeable options. Media, Scopes, Display ... everything.

Please consider ... and users, go here and upvote!

Color Management Panel

Neil

TOPICS
Feature request , Feedback , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems we have a new button in the beta version for tone mapping, tucked away in the sequence settings. 

DISCUSS: Tone Mapping in Premiere Pro Beta

Would be nice it it was all in one panel.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wowza ... hadn't seen that yet! Thanks for posting, Richard.

And I went to that 'discussion' on the public beta board and mostly unloaded. Wow, is this ... well, I'll be polite and just say I'm pretty hacked about this nutso design with CM controls split off all over the app.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources