• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is leave color in the BETA?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere, but I don't see the Leave Color effect on the beta build of Premiere - literally the only thing stopping me from moving away from the sluggish Rosetta build.

Thanks in advance 🙂

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad, just saw the Announcement thread - guess I will have to be patient...anyone got any idea how long we will have to wait?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave Color effect? Where can I find info on this? I don't see the announcement. Do you have a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave Color just allows you to isolate a certain colour but only seems to be available on the main build.

From this announcement, where it says "Not all video & audio effects have been ported", I assume that means things like Leave Color will eventually be brought over, just not right now.

@MrSenpai 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IT HAS JUST BEEN ADDED - thank you Adobe 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources