• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Speech to text don´t work

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I used this feature last week and I was amazed by it! Today I tried again today, in the Text panel I saw the rendering audio message, but nothing happens and Premiere collapses.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem this week as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems, but only after build 19 was installed today. Yesterday the transcription worked, today Premiere freezes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  The last update killed this feature.  I have 2 computers here and one is with the latest update and not working the Speech to Text. The other is now updated and Speech to text works flawlessly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New update!  Fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update on the update!  LOL.  I went and downloaded the new Beta for PP and it worked like a champ!!!  I was able to quickly transcribe a video project I was working on for an interview.  It worked flawlessly and I cannot wait for this tool to be added to the latest PP update (once the beta is approved)!!!

Thanks for letting us know that the update fixed it for you.

I cannot wait to use this feature on upcoming interviews as well.

Thank you Adobe for listening to your users and correcting the flaws/bugs.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This feature worked well a few days ago, but after I applied the latest update today, nothing happens at Create Auto Transcription..

I cannot even, click on the three dots (not responding) to re-try.

The timeline is actually, a couple of minutes short than the one I used in my other project.

Any solutions will be approeciated.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying the Beta version of PP but when I try the transcribe function PP freezes and then will not respond ? I have tried reinstalling PP Beta but it still happens ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to beta forum.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this feature worked great.  But then it suddenly stopped working for the last couple of days. I see it is happening to others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the trouble with transcribing. We believe that this issue has been addressed with build 023 (15.0 beta build 024 is currently available). Could everyone please try trascribing again with build 023+ and if you still run into this issue with build 023+, please let us know.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Build 25R is still not transcibing audio for me.  Does nothing. Says it's rendering audio but no progess.  I'm just testing on a :10 clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will pass this on to our Devs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources