• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto transcription time code error unless using default timeline time code of 00.00.00.00

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am finding that if I make a subclip midway through an existing rushes timeline (I only need a portion of the footage to transcribe) and then use that new timeline to transcribe the audio, the resulting transcription throws any subtitles way down the end of the timeline and time code generated in the transcription is out by about 4hrs.

I found a work-around, but clearly a bug. If I modify the new timeline to start @ 00:00:00:00 before sending to auto transcription the resulting transcript seems to align the subtitles in the correct place. I can then modify the timeline start time code and everything is adjusted accordingly. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having same issue.  Thanks for the workaround idea.  Hopefully Adobe will address this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources