• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic Transcriptions is awesome!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for developing the automatic transcription and caption features!

This is by far the best transcription experience I've had, especially compared to the old attempts in Premiere Pro that only scored about 15%.  I'm getting better than 97% accuracy!  The only incorrect words were because the speaker stuttered or used a foreign word.  I'm impressed that it actually works as well as it does with heavy accents.

If I have old work from Youtube in the past.  Is there a way to download the captions I created on Youtube and import them into my project?

TOPICS
Feedback , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Your  Videos on Youtube. Select the video with subtitles. On the left -> Subtitles. Then next to the language you want, click on the 3 vertical dots and  pick "download." You have the choice of .vtt, .srt, and .sbv.

See this link for information on Youtube's use of these formats.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734698?hl=en#zippy=%2Cbasic-file-formats%2Cadvanced-file-...

I have not tested these formats for import into PR 2021.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources