Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Avid ScriptSync

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

will there ever be something like avids ScriptSync available on premiere pro?

Now when adobe is developing the transcript feature the next step has definitely to be adobes own version of ScriptSync . I don’t even understand why there is still nothing like this feature implemented in premiere especially Hollywood editors love this feature and don´t want to miss it on avid. I still have to use avid just because of script sync. I am really convinced that this would bring premiere pro to the next level…soo please we need ScriptSync for premiere pro!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, this would be a great addition. Why not write up a feature request?

In the meantime—not free, and not identical, but have a look at Transcriptive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also love this feature in Premiere Pro.  The new Transcribe stuff is amazing but without being able to upload our own script it's not nearly as powerful as it could be.  Please add this feature ASAP.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources