Be the first to try Speech to Text — a brand new feature set in Premiere Pro.

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want you to help me advance a process, I asked yesterday for approval to use the feature of subtitling the video, that of sequence transcription. As I need it with EXTREME URGENCY I want your help to activate it now, please.

1.) Operating System (Win/MAC)
Win10
2.) OS version

3.) Graphics card model (if any)
Nvidea 1650 4gb
4.) System RAM (in GB)
8gb ram

TOPICS
Editing, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021
AC, Sorry for the disappointment. I'll move your post to the beta forum. To be honest, the list of people waiting to get this feature is very long. I'll have to ask for your patience. If you simply cannot wait and need the feature currently, there are third party plug-ins and services that can assist you today. Thanks, Kevin

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're asking on a community forum for permission to have a new feature? I don't expect this is the place to ask. Perhaps check out the beta build that anybody can get access to?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still has to be done through the Premiere Pro Beta forum, as that's where the feature is usable so far.

Neil

PrPro Beta Forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AC,

Sorry for the disappointment. I'll move your post to the beta forum. To be honest, the list of people waiting to get this feature is very long. I'll have to ask for your patience.

If you simply cannot wait and need the feature currently, there are third party plug-ins and services that can assist you today.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines