Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beta apps category disapear from Creative Cloud Desktop app

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Today I need to install after effects beta and it seem that 'Beta apps' category disapear from Creative Cloud Desktop app.

It's strange because i have : Premiere Pro beta 14.3.1.24 (2020-06-16) and Media Encoder beta 14.3.1.21 (2020-06-15) installed and running

I'm on mac with 10.14.6 and creative cloud app 5.1.0.407.

Another strange probleme is that i install after effects 17.1.1 with creative cloud app but creative cloud app not see it as installed.

How can i recover acces to beta app ? I need dynamic link with after effects

regards,

TOPICS
Bug , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today i can update premiere 14.3.1.25 and media encoder 14.3.1.23, but i not see the beta category and can't install AE beta !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that is unusual, so I'm not sure this will fix it, but the first step is to get your Creative Cloud Desktop app up to date. You mentioned that you have 5.1.0.407, but the latest (at least what I have) is 5.2.0.434.

This option under the gear icon in the upper-right corner > General can keep you current:

CoSA_DaveS_1-1592525224577.png

My other question would be about your Adobe ID account: is it a personal or enterprise/school account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

'always keep creative cloud up to date' is checked, I also try to re-install it but it's always 5.1.0.407.

I have an entreprise adobe ID account.

I just receive the update 14.3.1.26 and 14.3.1.24

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the latest version that I have been able to get too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does choosing Help > Check for updates, or signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop and then signing back in, make the "Beta apps" section reappear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i just try the two but it change nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, OK... I've asked for additional guidance from the folks on the Creative Cloud desktop app team. We'll loop back here with more info as we receive it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you were signed in with a different Adobe ID (non-enterprise) when you installed those Beta apps before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

normally not because in this case i can't use the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have an enterprise account, ask your administrator if they have changed settings for the account recently. Depending on how it’s configured, the administrator can control updates.

BTW, Adobe is closed today in honor of Juneteenth, so further responses may be delayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok it seem to come from my account after the change from personnal id to federated id.

I way a return from our admin.

regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i thanks a lot, today no update of the creative cloud app 

have you a link to the last one ?

regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources