Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Boot issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Updated earier today and now with Beta 15.0.0 Build 27R. I have had to restart my Mac for the program to load. May be something on my end but have not had this issue until lateset update. Just wanted to send you the info incase it is related to the update.

Thanks

Moe

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to build 27R and expericend the same issue as Moe. Premeire would just bounce in the dock and the force quit menu showed Premeire not responding.  Only way to solve this issue was a compelte restart. After the reboot Premiere opens and closes multiple times without issue. Running Catalina 10.15.7.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My experience was...longer.

After multiple stalled launches, resetting prefs and caches, and a restart of my Mac, I gave up and just let the app hang there. Activity monitor reported it as stalled, but about half an hour later, the app finally launched,

I haven't tried re-launching. My current project will no longer in the release version of Premiere—argh!! (ongoing issue, for which I've tried all the usual remedies.)

So I opened it in the beta, which means I can't go back. If the beta won't reopen I'm snookered. It's all a bit nerve wracking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources