• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug that makes my $3500 and $6000 cameras useless.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having big-time issues, which I have seen documented here since April, where my a7siii and fx6 clips have completely random and un-replicable glitches that look like footage corruption. The files are completely fine, and function perfectly in any other NLE/preview window. 

I can't continue working within the beta with this problem persisting, and I'm hoping the team can figure out a way to fix this because I truly love the m1 beta copy of Premiere. I'm on a m1 MacBook pro with 16gb of Ram. Until this is fixed I can't continue using the beta software and will have to stick to another NLE or my windows PC, which is unideal for mobile editing as I end up doing that a ton. 

Hopefully, the team sees this and can get to the bottom of it. I have no idea how big of an issue it could be for Adobe but it seems to be major?

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Feedback , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Raymond5E09 ,

Sorry again for this issue. This is fixed in the latest beta versions. We have enabled Hardware Acceleration decode of HEVC/H264 4:2:2 10 bit on Mac ARM systems in the latest Premiere Pro Beta builds.

Please download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

You can have a look at the announcement here: 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-hardware-acceleration-decode-for-4-2-2-10-b...

Please let us know how it goes for you. 

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources