Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open project in new beta 14.9 nor go back

Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just upgraded my premiere pro beta program from (beta) 14.8 to (beta) 14.9. Now i'm not able to open the project i've edited in 14.8. And when i reinstall 14.8 i'm not able to open it.

It says that it was saved in a newer edition of Premiere pro. Aparently there is no newer version, the problem is that i can't even open it in the previous premiere pro (beta)

Anyone solved this issue?

Regards, Fredrik Lindé

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Have you enabled either of the beta features New Captions workflow or Media replacement in motion graphics templates from the Beta menu?  Both of these will require a project version update which cannot go backwards.  There was a warning explaing this.

Discuss: Media Replacement for Motion Graphics Templates

DISCUSS: New Captions Workflow in Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Thanks! @Francis-Crossman Francis-Crossman

Solved,

So I had enabled the Beta/Enable Feature/New Captions Workflow on the previous version. I had to enable the same Beta feature before opening my project.

All the best,

Fredrik Lindé

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you enabled either of the beta features New Captions workflow or Media replacement in motion graphics templates from the Beta menu?  Both of these will require a project version update which cannot go backwards.  There was a warning explaing this.

Discuss: Media Replacement for Motion Graphics Templates

DISCUSS: New Captions Workflow in Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! @Francis-Crossman Francis-Crossman

Solved,

So I had enabled the Beta/Enable Feature/New Captions Workflow on the previous version. I had to enable the same Beta feature before opening my project.

All the best,

Fredrik Lindé

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources