• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions from old project won't show or edit

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported a project created with Premiere Pro CC 2020 into Premiere Pro Beta. The old project had open captions in it that were formatted with a specific font and positioned in the top, right of the program window. Now that I have it imported in Beta the captions are showing up in the Workspaces with a broken link icon next to them. 
That's problem 1.
Problem 2 is if I click on the subtitles (which now show up in track C1), they don't show up anywhere for editing. I have the Text panel open, but there's nothing in it, not even a "Create New Caption" option (which was there when I opened the project before). 

So, now I can't edit my captions, nor can I go through the painstaking process of re-creating them... Yikes.

Anyone?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be willing to share your project file with us so we can have a look?  We don't need your media, just the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Does this help?
*Aarron Pina, Exec. Director*

Seasons of Life Ministries

*770.510.3117*

WIN your battle against distraction. Clean Slate.

Fuzzy on God's purpose for your life? Itching to make the jump from
"success" to "significance"?

Take the Gospel-driven Productivity Snapshot at snapshot.zeroinbox.org!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources