• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corner Pin

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corner Pin is not available in the effect palette.  I am working off a template that has several corner pins created for monitor replacements.  I cannot use the program like this...to be fair, it isn't available on the Rosetta version either.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is, but it's not clear that it's there.

Simply click on the word "Motion" in the top of the ECP. And the pins at corner and mid-point of each side of the image appear.

Neil

Corner Pin on Motion Effect.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you...I see this is a great work around...my problem, is that I have prebuilds that have several monitor replacements, in a 22 minute show.  The ACTUAL effect is not available in the palette, not even as an obsolete effect.  Therefore, it would be necessary for me to go thru and hand replace all these fx, approx. 70-90, with built in transitions.  It was easier for me to just switch back to the original version of PPRo, where it is still available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want the effect from the effects panel, it should still be there ... I just typed "corn" into the Effects panel search bar and got this ...

Neil

Corner Pin Effect.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on the Beta...I apologize for not being more clear.  I thought I was issuing Beta feedback.  I also thought that I had listed my machine as the Mac Mini M1, running the Beta software....thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M1 Mac, Sancho?

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Mac Mini M1, running the Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the beta, and on my PC, it's there. If it's not on the Mac M1, that would be a pita ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources