• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Transcript unable to connect to server

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a transcript in Premiere Pro and even though I'm authenticated to CC, the dialogue box says it can't connect (see the information icon).  Here's a screenshot:

goldbergjeffrey_0-1619558703739.png

I'm running this release of Premiere Pro 

goldbergjeffrey_1-1619558745962.png

Thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi goldbergjeffrey,

That's something new. Have you tried signing out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and signing back in?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I logged out and back in and the problem persisted. I've read some articles about removing host file information and such but I'm struggling to find them on my mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no entries in my host file. I've restarted my system. Still not able to transcribe 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue if I try in premiere Pro beta:

goldbergjeffrey_0-1619612462055.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attaching log file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. I contacted Adobe customer support and they've asked me to attempt to bump this issue up. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi goldbergjeffrey,

Sorry for the delay. Could you try connecting to a different network and see if that helps. You could connect your computer to your phone's hotspot to test.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still an issue. I've removed VPN, reinstalled Premiere Pro, and I'm testing with just an audio file.

Still not working.

Jeffrey_Goldberg_0-1619889117921.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey,

thank you for reporting this issue. Transcriptions are a preview-feature and not yet open to all Premiere Pro users (15.1, 15.2) - only the most recent Premiere Pro beta build is open to everybody.

From your screenshot it looks like your beta-build does not match the minimum required version.

Best regards,

Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still around. Tried all sorts and this is not the beta version at v15.0. 

Amazing until today for whatever reason with no evident fix or reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Was this issue somehow solved? I'm facing the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this was a fluke or not but somehow this worked for me. After I kept getting the error I just hit the create caption track button. Nothing happened but when I went back to the caption tab it let me connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to fix this issue. This feature was saving me hours of work, and now suddenly I am having the same problem. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you also on Premiere Pro 15.4? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I found out that my Premier Pro was not updating. This is what was causing the issue. I followed another post to fix the updating issue, and that fixed the problem for me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My premiere pro is on latest ver. but I'm facing this same problem. Can you tell me what exactly you did to resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources