• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do NOT update to lateset Nvidia drivers

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an update notification on my HP Z8 Workstation to upgrade the NVideo (P5000 Quadro Card) to a new driver set. Enterprize 461.72 RTX/Quadro. I did and it casued great issues with Premiere... I receved an incompatibility report and the program crashed. I rolled back the driver to 460.89 and all seems well again. I also had to go back and reconfigure graphics setup using NVIDIA control panel.

Why is NVIDIA so difficult! I am never going to use their graphics cards in future Workstations.

Any other input from the Adobe Community???

TOPICS
Crash , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!  Was the "incompatibility report" you mention Premiere's "System Compatibility Report" dialog, or something else?  If you triggered the system compatibility report, it's likely that somehow your system was running either version 461.09, or something lower than 451.77.  I wanted to check with you first before doing a deeper dive on 461.72, which should (theoretically at least) be fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources