• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Driver error - Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please solve the problem with the driver, I always get an error in the system, although all the drivers are updated.
The manufacturer does not release additional drivers that are offered for updating.

Laptop HP Spectre x360 (screen - 4k)

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "UHD 620" graphics chip is simply an HD 620 'renamed' ... it has no changes from the 620 internally. They were first launched on gear in August of 2016 as a low/mid-level on-board graphics unit. So it's a four year old bit of low/mid-level on-board graphics hardware. Nowhere near a dedicated GPU in performance.

And that is the problem here ... Premiere 2020 is coded to use a more robust graphics performance than that chip can provide. I don't think the problem is so much "just a driver issue" ...because I don't think there's a driver that could bring that chip up to current needs.

RJL would of course have more information.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources