• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labels colors missing in today's update

Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Label colors seem to be missing despite having that metadata feature enable. I took pictures below to show is happening. Could this have anything to do with having the Enable Captions or new MOGRT feature enabled?

[Moderator note: Please drag/drop images directly into the text reply area, do not use the "attach files" option as that requires everyone to download strange files to their computer. I fixed this post for you.]

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 10.13.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 10.14.39 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

I figured it out. I had a project that somehow got corrupted. Label colors returned once I created a new project and everything is functioning properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing this on my system. If you change your project panel to Freeform View, do you see squares on each clip with the label color?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Neither List View or Icon View show label colorsScreen Shot 2020-10-27 at 2.03.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Neither list view or icon view show label colors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new updates for 14.7 don't seem to have fixed the problem. Is there a reason for why this persists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what is causing this issue on your system - I'm not seeing anything like this on my end. What operating system and version are you using? Also, could you try resetting your workspace? Go to the menu Window > Workspaces and choose Editing, then Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mojave 10.14.6. I'm gonna try resetting preferences and deleting imported workspaces to see if that fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. I had a project that somehow got corrupted. Label colors returned once I created a new project and everything is functioning properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you – in looking into this issue we have a way to make it happen so now we can fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue - I haven't found a solution yet.

Annie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed bug: make new project and import old one.

Labels show on new project and freeform view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started experiencing the same issue on Monday. Also random audio waveforms not appearing. Pics included.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 12.14.23.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-23 at 12.14.48.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.52.31.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.52.52.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.53.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new project and import your old project into that. Label colors will return. This is the workaround for the beta and public release of 14.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have done that, but an actual fix would be better since I had a team project I've been working in for months "went bad". Also, the missing audio waveforms are from a new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An actual fix would be much better. I'm not well versed in team projects but that workaround seem to do the job on individual projects and single user Productions. I think it may have something to do with some new code they implemented but I'm not sure what is causing this across the board. Hopefully, it's fixed in the next updates sooner than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening across the board, team and standard projects. The missing waveforms is new today, I started experiencing the missing labels Monday. I'm just hoping the Adobe people see this and start a fix. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't seem to be getting missing waveforms. Do you have them enabled in the timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the pic I posted has 4 multicam sequences in the same sequence. Same cameras, same audio setup, all shot the same day. two sequences have partial waveforms and two have none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources